Sunday, November 13, 2011

My girl friend and I always argue about our future. I need a solution.?

I understand your frustration completely. I think it's a little too late for her to be second guessing the decisions you have made together. If she agreed to go to New York--then she needs to follow through. I think it may be the fear of the unknown with her, which is why she is getting edgy. Just let her know that everythings going to be alright and that no matter what you're going to be there for her and see her through. I don't think she wants to stay in Florida but i do think she may be worried about building a new life. As long as she has you by her side--you guys already have your foundation. You can go from there. Let her know that. She may be comfortable with her lifestyle in Florida but stress to her the opportunities for the both of you in New York. I know it's hard--and making her understand your frustration is even harder but just keep a positive head (you and her both) and i wish you the very best of luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment