Thursday, November 10, 2011

Teenaged boys please I NEED your help....why are you so shallow....?

Ya i'm a boy I suppose that I could be considered shallow a some points, but Its not really interfering with much, and I personally think that girls are much much worse. They play mind games with guys. We are guys, and therefore blunt instruments. We WILL pick up things in your tone and if you touch us, but if you stand differently or something we don't even notice, and then later when someone says, "Didn't you see how she was standing next to you?" We will be very very confuzzled. guys on their own are generally very civil. Some guys talk crap about girls and act shallow because thay think it makes them cool, even if they know its not. 3 or more with a girl present = shallowness in a conveniently sized package. :) This was answered by a popular 14 year old who has nothing better to do on a tuesday night. Hope I answered your question : )

No comments:

Post a Comment