Monday, November 7, 2011

What happened in my relationship? can i change his mind if he says he cant see himself marrying me?

i was dating this guy for about a year and we were totally infatuated and in love with each other. He pursued me first and i was always the hesitant one but later on I was falling more in love with him than he was with me. he also has a very busy lifestyle so the times we really fought was because we couldnt see each other as much as we wanted to. He broke up with me a couple days ago because he said it wasn't the right time which i completely understand because he's really busy. What i dont understand is why he also said he would never marry me or can't see himself marrying me. if he liked me as much as he showed then why wouldnt he able to see me in his future? We're so in love when we're together i dont understand why he cant see me as a wife. Hes also jewish and im a christian so i thought that might be a factor but maybe not?? please someone give me closure. also, is it possible to change a his mind if he says he would never marry you? would it help if you guys took a break?

No comments:

Post a Comment